We have set out below the personal data we may collect from you during your use of our website and app and how this is used by Amori DeZire by D. Felder.
How and what personal data do we collect? What do we do with it?
We collect your full name, title, address, email address, phone number and date of birth (should you choose to provide it) when you register for an account with us.
· register your account with us
· store your details so it is easier for you to login/order on your next visit
· process and deliver any orders you place with us
· check you are old enough to use our website and app
· send you updates about our services (including updates to our terms and policies)
· to register your membership of any loyalty scheme we operate from time to time
· to send our latest information and news to you by email, social media, and/or SMS (unless you tell us you do not want us to).
We collect your email address when you register to receive our news and latest information by email.
· to ensure you receive all the latest news and information about our new product releases, offers, discounts and events.
We collect your full name, title, delivery address, billing address, email address, phone number and payment details when you order products from our website and app.
· to process your order and payment
· deliver this to you and deal with any returns, refunds or customer services inquiries
· we may also use your email address and phone number to send you our latest news and information by email, social media, and/or SMS (unless you tell us that you do not want us to).
Details of your previous orders, browsing history on our website and app and products stored in your wish list.
· to analyse what products/offers we think you will like
· suggest these to you via your account
· display adverts to you when you are browsing third party websites and social media
· send you information about these by email, socaial media, and/or SMS.
Your name, email address and any other information you include in your message when you send us a message with a comment or question on our website or app, by post, email, WhatsApp, phone or on any of our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or YouTube).
· to deal with your comment/question and contact you about this, if necessary.
We will never use your personal data unlawfully. We have set out below our lawful basis for the various ways we use your personal data. We do not sell your personal data to any third parties.
WE MEAN NEVER
Our use of your personal data
Our lawful basis
Creating and maintaining your account.
· Performing our contract with you.
· Some of this information will also be required for legal reasons such as fraud prevention.
Processing and delivering orders to you and dealing with returns, refunds and other customer service queries.
· Performance of our contract with you (we need to do this to provide our products to you).
· Some of this information will also be required for legal reasons such as fraud prevention and for our legitimate interests of defending against any claims made against us.
Sending you details of our products, offers and events by email or SMS.
· Our legitimate interests of communicating with our customers to tell you about our new products, offers and events and growing our business.
Displaying our products and offers we think will be of interest to you on our site and third party sites (including your social media accounts).
Analyzing your purchase and browsing history, wish list and engagement with our communications.
· Our legitimate interests of ensuring that we are targeting our customers effectively which means that you do not receive news and information we don’t think you’re interested in and we can ensure that we are creating the best possible experience for our customers so they keep coming back to us.
Dealing with your comments/questions (where these are not related to a specific order).
· Our legitimate interests of ensuring we provide the best possible customer service.
Improving and securing our website and app.
· Legal requirement of preventing fraud and our legitimate interests of ensuring that our website and app works effectively, is secure and reflects our customers’ browsing habits.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. Where you register to receive our latest news, products and offers, we will keep your contact details (generally your email address and/or phone number) for such time as you wish to continue to receive such updates from us. We monitor how you engage with our emails and other electronic messages, and if you don’t open an email or message for 12 months you’ll automatically fall into a 30 day inactive program. If you’re still not active on email or messaging following this period, we’ll retire your contact details and stop contacting you with marketing. Alternatively you can “opt out” to stop receiving marketing emails within 24 hours.
Where you have made a purchase from our website or app we want to make sure that you are kept up to date with all the latest products, events and offers available on our website and app so will send you messages by email and/or SMS unless you tell us that you do not want to continue receiving these messages by “opting out” or contacting us at email@example.com .
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such information. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Our website and app may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and apps. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website and app, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website and app you visit.